Sign up for The Classics Society and receive a box of yarn, hand dyed by Countess Ablaze, essay booklet, artwork and specially designed gift.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLASSICS SOCIETY WILL END ON A HIGH WITH THE LAST BOX BEING SENT IN DECEMBER 2018. THE PAYMENT FOR THIS BOX WILL BE TAKEN IN NOVEMBER. WE ARE REPLACING THE CLASSICS SOCIETY WITH A NEW SUBSCRIPTION BOX FOR 2019.
The Classics Society. My husband thought that it was truly crackpot. It's too big, too different, too niche... Fortunately, my husband's wife could tell there was some traction in this. (That's me, btw, unless he has secret wives and then I'm going to need more than a yarn business to pay those legal bills...) But here we are. It is 2018 and The Classics Society has been a CRACKPOT ROARING SUCCESS. My husband now breathes a sigh of relief as it all works tickety-boo.
Can you imagine the following?
* a skein or two each month inspired by an ancient building
* a booklet with an essay, artwork and professional photography
* a specially designed gift
* access to shop updates at www.countessablaze.com 24 hours before general release
* discounts at Countess Ablaze
* an exclusive Facebook group for subscribers (I don't normally like people but the TCS folk have all been GOOD PEOPLE so far. One person tried to join the group by bypassing the subscription box and claimed she MUST join because she "comes from a good family." This is just how sought after this group is)
* A Virtual Knit Night with the Countess. Once a month. Ask me anything. Okay, maybe not anything....
*THE BOX! Sirens have sung melodies about our box...
PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR RECURRING PAYMENTS AND HAVE UNTIL THE 14TH OF THE MONTH TO AMEND YOUR ACCOUNT TO CANCEL, UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE. PAYMENTS ARE TAKEN AUTOMATICALLY ON THE 15TH OF THE MONTH. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT FOR DETAILS.